This is a great article and info directly from Rhonda Allison
Pumpkin is the perfect beginning to celebrate Fall and replenish dry, summer skin. Look for any good pumpkin skin care product to exfoliate surface skin cells, provide antioxidant support, stimulate collagen activity, and leave skin feeling smooth and polished!
Did you know that pumpkin…
- contains the highest content of naturally occurring Vitamin A and Beta Carotene over any other fruit (yes, it’s a fruit, not a vegetable).
- is often referred to as “nature’s natural collagen”.
- naturally protects your skin from ultra violet rays due to its high zinc content.
- helps remove toxins that are stuck deep in pores and neutralize free radicals.
Ask Skincareprostore about a Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Treatment today!
- Pumpkin Peptide Peel – A new approach to sophisticated skin rejuvenation using many key cosmeceuticals including AHAs, Pumpkin/Retinoic Acid, Peptides, Multi-Acids, Retinol, Stem Cell Enhancement, and Growth Factors. Leaves skin feeling smooth and looking bright for a more youthful appearance – great for all skin types!
- Pumpkin Refresher Treatment – Dissolves, softens and exfoliates dead skin cells, resulting in healthier, more glowing skin. You will see smoother texture and brighter skin tone while pumpkin attacks pigment cells, improving texture, photo-aging, and uneven skin tone. The powerful infusion of antioxidants and nutrients makes Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin Refresher Treatment an important part of skin health.
- Pumpkin Delight - For normal, dry and oily skins that have a thicker texture, photo-aging and uneven skin tone. Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin Delight effectively grabs and disperses melanin, brightening pigmented skin while improving texture and infusing important antioxidants into the skin. Also makes a great chest peel.
- Pumpkin Body Facial - With natural surface-reducing lipids and essential oils, the Pumpkin Body Facial provides valuable antioxidants and vitamins for the entire body – gentle enough for ultra-sensitive skin, but effective enough for normal to oily skin types. With a blended exfoliator using pearl powder and bamboo extracts, this unique body facial lifts away dead skin cells and leaves the skin refreshed and hydrated. With the additional benefits of lactic acid, skin feels softer, more toned, and renewed. The perfect body treatment to compliment any Fall facial.
Look for these Rhonda Allison Retail Pumpkin Products…
PUMPKIN CLEANSER – With a wonderfully enticing aroma, this natural, all-purpose daily cleanser removes surface residue and protects against free radical damage - gentle enough for ultra sensitive skin but cleanses deeply for normal to oily skin types. With valuable antioxidant benefits and a high content of vitamin A and beta-carotene, Pumpkin Cleanser combines with natural surface reducing lipids and essential oils to providie important skin nutrition as well as deep cleansing benefits.
PUMPKIN RINSE – A valuable second phase cleansing rinse for ultra sensitive to normal, combination skin types. Pumpkin Rinse aids in maintaining proper skin pH as well as providing antioxidant, humectants, and nourishing benefits. Due to the naturally occurring nutrients in pumpkin, this daily vitamin toner will bathe skin in valuable antioxidant and regenerating support.
PUMPKIN PARFAIT ENZYME - Although pumpkin pie filling may smell and look the same as our Pumpkin Parfait Enzyme, the difference is potency and the way it is processed. The natural fruit-acid and enzyme benefits in Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin Parfait Enzyme is concentrated and enhanced through a very unusual freeze-drying process. As a mild, all-natural vegetable enzyme, it dissolves surface cells and gives the skin a smooth polish making it an excellent nutrient-based enzyme for home care.
PUMPKIN E SERUM - A silky, velvety serum that supplies skin with potent antioxidants and valuable hydration and healing support, Pumpkin E Serum contains a blend of flavanoids from wine extracts and essential oil for much needed nutrition and cell protection. Ideal for tired, lifeless, dehydrated skin since it provides oxygen respiration to the tissue, Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum is considered a “treatment” serum - a very concentrated oil containing Tocopherol D-Alpha (Vitamin E) and the natural extracts of pumpkin seed oil which include Beta- Carotene, Zinc, Salicylic Acid, and Retinol.
Rhonda Allison carries 7 specific treatment cleansers to address the needs of any skin type. To find the cleanser best suited to your individual skin care needs, click on the link and take our free Skin Assessment Test. www.skincareprostore.com pumpkin products are on sale now before the fall season. or use code save10 at checkout for a discount on your order